Sunday, March 13, 2016

"Goals"



               Dream of success! Whenever I hear those words, I always think deeply. For me, you cannot achieve success without pain, determination, sweat, and hard work. When I was the one who experienced hardships and challenges, I understood how hard it is to reach your dreams and achieve success.

               Back when I was in high school, yes, I was starting to feel and experience stress, tiredness, and lack of sleep. But now, in college? It wasn’t just like before. On my first day in St. Dominic College of Asia I was alone. I don't know where to go and what to do. Fortunately, one girl ask me and she said "Hi! Are you alone? Because I'm alone too. Can I go with you?" Of course I don't hesitate to say "Yes" and I grabbed the chance to come with her so I can wander the school with a buddy. I was shocked and surprised when she said that we're in the same program and courses! It's destiny! Thanks God! The next day, the class continued, everyone is talking to one another and as well as I am, who's talking to my classmate and grabbed the chance to know them better. After a couple of weeks, I'm started to feel pressure and cramming. The homeworks, projects, and quizzes are given simultaneously. I also start to do my assignments very late and sometimes I feel dizzy because I'm lack of sleep. Then after that, exams! I feel so nervous because I know, the exams in college is not that easy like my exams in high school before. But now, I got used to it. I know the stage of being a college student is difficult however, it's fun! Every second counts and also it was just the beginning and there's a lot of challenges in life I need to face and experience in the near future right? I need to explore, work hard, and discover new things to successfully reach my goals.

               For me, this is an experience that I would always treasure. Let your experience and hard works teach you because this will lead you to your goals. Aim high! And if you get there, don’t forget the most important people especially your family who supported, loved, cared, and molded you to be as what you became. Carry on and don’t let your dreams just be dreams.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment